May 22, 2015

"You just keep pulling weeds" ( I give credit to dad on this title)


 Hello family,




How's it going in Utah? Seems like you have all had a good week. :)
thanks for the emails you are all the best.

So my week was full of pulling weeds. Real life. It was spring break
and a lot of people canceled our lessons and were out of town. But man
the people who were in town had yard work for us to do. So we just
kept pulling weeds. Which I don't mind. Sometimes you have to pull the
weeds to see the flowers. Aka spend time pulling people's weeds so
they like you and trust you. 😉

On Saturday we helped with a food drive in the church parking lot and
I got a sunburn. A sunburn in March! What is this life. Hahah my
companion got fried.

We are teaching Fergie tonight and we are hoping to get home on date
for baptism. They cancelled on us all week but we are seeing them
tonight!

I'm glad to hear that you all gave love and support this week at the
funerals. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Women's conference rocked my socks! :) all of you should listen to
it:) President Eyring talk is great especially for our family. I wrote
down in my notes that we have mourned and now it is time for us to
mourn with those who mourn. He did an excellent Job. Go listen to it.
Also listen to "he is risen" from president Monson. What a great talk!
Yep all I do is give you homework. Hahah!

This week we launched #becauseofhim
Man oh man you should watch it,Facebook it, tweet it and love it. It
is so good. And we are sharing it with a lot of people they are very
open to it because Easter is this weekend. :) Last night we share it
with a lady and her 2 kids. She was actually a Jehovah's witnesses. We
very respectful of each other and our beliefs and we shared the common
ground of the importance of Jesus Christ and his role in our life.
Where would be without his resurrection? you know what else is this
weekend general conference. Bang! That's so soon. A year ago I was
sang there and this year here I am in OR teaching people. Yippee!I'm
excited to watch and to think of my family all over Utah watching the
same thing. Man thats cool.


I shared my testimony yesterday in one of our fast and testimony
meetings. We cover cp1 and cp2 wards so we try and go to as many
meetings as possible. I share with them my gratitude for the savior
because he lives, I live. Because he lives I am on my mission and
because he lives we can all live again. And that is central to the
plan he has for us. Important things to think over this weekend. :)



I miss you all a lot. And I know your like you are a grown up soooo
act like you don't like your family but hey let's be honest....we have
a great family and I just miss you all like a lot. So I really love
hearing from you. And thank you for your prayers and thoughts and
love. I just love you.

Homework
-How is reading preach my gospel ?
-Are you attending the temple ?
-Share #becauseofhim and know that I am also sharing it with people.

I love you all so much. Keep the faith. Doubt your doubts before you
doubt your faith. Remember how important this weekend is, words of his
servants and remember #becauseofhim all things are possible.

Love you,

Sister Rasmussen

1-2-3 families forever
Remember who you are cross your roads careful and remember I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment