May 22, 2015

Easter weekend - conference and such - jazzed about life

Hello family, 

So this week has been....interesting. Yeppers it sure has been. 

Let me start out by saying how lovely conference was! I mean come on? Did that not get you jazzed about life?

Ya it was the best. There were lots of lists and I like me so lists. It was lovely and I love our church leaders so much! I would do anything for them...serving a mission is lovely! Alright alright I had lots of favorite talks and I can't wait to go back and read them. How cool is it about the new temples. Oh ya this work is visiting every nation. Okay okay now you want to hear about me? 

I watched conference with members. They really are the best. We watched with a couple different families and then watched the last session at the stake center. I took like 20 pages of notes. 

We gotten to share the Easter message with a lot of people fulfilling our purpose of bringing others closer to Christ. :) we are really jazzed about this week. The work has been slow but we have some good goals and we are going to meet them. 

I got the cutest weirdest package in the mail. It was the perfect Easter package. :) it was weird and lovely. Thank you for taking the time to send me stuff. I will most likely be sending home some stuff I just don't need so look for that. :) 

I was sick on Monday. But my companion took care of me and now I feel just Dandy. Also it's not fun being sick on the mission...that's all. 

I have a new address. I am still in central point but different apartments

This mission is hard but I like it. I am growing accustomed to the way we live our lives as missionaries. It's so different but it is divine. We get to spend our time finding people to teach and then teaching people about the happiness of life which is the gospel. It is simply amazing! 

The gospel does bless family and it has blessed ours. We are so blessed and it because of our foundation on Jesus Christ that we are able to endure so many hard things and continue to endure. We are strong and we have faith in Jesus Christ we can do anything. 

How is the homework going?? :) if you didn't get a chance to watch conference stop drop and go get it right now! 





I love you all so much. I feel the strength of your faith and prayers in my mission. The hard stuff is easy I know it's because you are there loving and supporting me. 

Enjoy your time with the family and remember to study EVERYDAY EVERYDAY EVERYDAY! Cause it will bless your life. 

Love you all. 

Love love, 
Sister Rasmussen 

1-2-3 families forever 
Remember who you are cross your roads careful and remember we love you

No comments:

Post a Comment