May 22, 2015

The serious side of the email.... The funny moment all you can do is laugh


 Hello family,


Almost everyday this week has been full of a challenge. Isn't it
interesting that we get hit all at once?

First I would like to address the accident. I am praying everyday for
their families. I am so sad to know that they are going through this.
I know they are with family and friends. And also they have the
knowledge of the gospel. I am constantly praying for their families.
Please send my love and support.

To you all. Reminders are hard and this was one indeed for me. That we
have gone through a whole bunch in life and sometimes we haven't
processed it all or even worked through it. Take the time when moment
like these come up and work through it. Really. I'm working on this.
Our life has been a crazy mess. Work through it we are strong. We are
Rasmussen and we will get through this. 👏

Keep the faith and turn to the lord. He will bless you with comfort and peace.
----------------

The funny moments in life.

This week is like "worst week " for  sister Rasmussen and sister Lawrence.

Well honestly I wasn't going to share all of my news with you this
week but dad talked to the president so he knows and now you all know.

I had fleas.

I'm not proud of this statement but it happened. And so we had to
clean our apartment had to wash ALL of our clothes and vacuum
everything.  this happens on Tuesday. We bombed our apartment that
night and slept at the Jacksonville sisters apt.

On Thursday it was our temple trip. We had planning all morning and we
were off to the temple. We then noticed that our car got broken
into... We were borrowing a gps from an elder that got stolen and sis
l twi card. On our way to the temple we noticed. Ha! So we ran to our
session and it was lovely. I am now the driver...That night I found
out about the accident and it was cherry on top of a day that I was
handling pretty good. I fell apart. I don't want anyone to go through
that.  I was able to get a blessing and that helped a lot. The Lord is
on our side we just have to turn to him.

Well the next day we woke and still had fleas. So round 2! This time
we were on exchanges so I was in charge of the area aka we cleaned
everything. Again. Interesting thing happened we were saying a prayer
before we were about to go visit someone. And I thought to call our
driver person over the mission to notify him that I was now driving
because. My companion's twi card got stolen....little box in our car to help
us drive safe. So he needed our car info. We Looked in the glove box
and .....dun dun dun our gas card was stolen as well as our
registration. So long story short we went to the police department to
file a report. Man oh man I felt so legit like I was a cop or
something like on tv. Sound silly but this week that was a highlight.
Legit filled a police report. #winningonthemission

The next day our sweet President and his wife had lunch with us. This
was so nice because the mission home is not close. They were close by
for a baptism.  I think they were like SISTERS what in the world is
going on with you! It was so good to see and meet with them. They love
us so much and I could tell how concerned they were for us. They gave
good advice and apparently  I am not sleeping that good so I am going
to work on trying that. Cause you know when they both mention it to me
I was like ha sleep not the biggest concern right now but ya...I need
to work on that.




Anywho that's my crazy mess of a story of my week in short

Fleas
Cleaning
Heart ache
Got robbed
Fleas
Filed a police report #solegit

But through it all I felt love and peace. The struggle is real. But
when isn't it real? Life is hard and this week was super duper duper
hard. But what else's can we do then clean our fleas out of life, file
a police report and trust in the lord. I could not handle this all
without him and the knowledge that we have.

I am doing well, do not worry about me. Pray for me but know I am in
the lords hands.

I love you all so very much and pray for you all.

Thanks for your love and support. Keep the faith. When your have
nothing you have something you always have the lord on your side.

Love you forever. I know this week will be better! Last week of
transfers. #wewillseemiricles






Love love,
Sister Karli Marie Rasmussen

P.s did ha go to the temple
P.s.s. General conference is coming up
P.s.s.s hahahaahha this week, what is my life hahahaahha
P.s.s.s.s keep going you got this

1-2-3 families forever
Remember who you are cross your roads careful and remember WE love you!


Sister Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment