May 22, 2015

I came up with a good title last week so....pressure is on...nope I got nothing!

Hello Family, 

How are you all doing??? What's the news of the week? Oh wait I know some news...Shout out Time!  Happy Birthday to the one and only DAD! It's a big one so celebrate big! SHOUT out to my BFF Mr.MATT for his Big WIN in the elections at UVU!! HAlla! Also Happy Birthday to Chelsea! And late Birthday wishes to Amy and Grandma...did you my cards? Also whoot whoot to Robert and his new job. OKAY THAT's all I know so it sounds like you have all had a great week. 


This week was a pretty great week for me because... What can I say! It was Christmas!! 

Please see picture below. I GOT MY IPAD!!!!!!! Whoot Whoot! Yippee its nice and I am going to keep it like that. 


We received them at Sone conference. And let me tell you a story. So this Zone conference this is were we gather and learn from our Mission President and other leaders about how to be better. And well we did and it was awesome and I was so uplifted. So every ZC the President asks us to study a topic and then he will call on 5 missionaries randomly to talk at the end of the day. The first day we got here he told us and was like you might not have to worry about this cause you're new....then he was like, ah you never know. So of course I studied the day before...and on the way there I was super nervous and was like ohhhhh noooooo I need more. He asks that we prepare 30 mins to speak for 10. Then I was so nervous through the whole morning and then finally I was like whatever what is there to be afraid of....Once I accepted it! You know what came next. Talks start and he's like I hesitate in having this missionary come up because she is new and of course the spirit has hit me 5 times already so I knew it was me. And he asked me to come up and bear my testimony on the Saviors Atonement. I felt the spirit so strong and I have not really Idea of what I said...I read from my notes so maybe I'lll send em. But I think it was so good for  me to do that and they all said they felt the spirit really strong. So ya! always me! Hahah!! I love it!

We did exchanges this weekend and it was really nice. I felt like a real missionary for some reason...mostly the blisters. 
Hahah! We had one of our less active people come to church and it was AWESOME! We are working hard but the numbers don't show it. So we are doing a 10 day fast...not from food or else I would literally die. Just from little worldly things....I was like what else can I give up? I am on a mission. But we found things like nail polish, music etc. 

I go to the temple this week on Wednesday. AND so all week I have had the thought. TEMPLE CHALLENGE for my loved ones! SO this week please try and go to the temple. Will you go to the temple at least 2 a month? I had a good talk with my comp. about going through the temple and how we did....I realized how prepared I  was when I went. I mean you can never prepare but I mean I had the faith and I went. And all of your amazing examples helped me with that. The temple changes things! So do it GO! Please and thank you! I love you all so much and miss you smiling faces. 

Oh also I got highlights today and a trim. Who knows what I do in my life. HAHAH!! The bishop paid for it so I was like alright. :) 

I hope this week is as good as the next. I love you and pray for you each. PLEASE SEND ME LETTERS! :) 

Love you all, 
Sister Rasmussen 

1-2-3 Families Forever 
REmember who you are cross your roads careful and remember WE love you. 
Keep the Faith! 


p.s. this computer has no spell check so sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment