May 22, 2015

Hello there Florence

Hello family! 
I am done with training!!!! Shoot whoot!

I got transferred. I am in Florence. My companion is Sister Connelly she was in my district at the MTC. We are going to have a lot of fun! 

Our last week together was super great. We tons of stuff, working with people and saying our goodbyes. Sister Allen the other sister who was getting trained got transfers as well. The babies are going into the real world...well the real mission world. 

I cried today. Who knew! Hahah! 
We had a crazy 2 transfers. But it was awesome, we learned a ton just working and pushing through the area. 

Well I don't know much about this area but I am super excited. It's on the coast luckily because all I got is sweaters. I'll be sending more stuff home. I





Any who this is a lot of stuff so enjoy the pictures. I'm excited to hear from all of you. 

Love love 
Sister Rasmussen 

1-2-3 families forever 
Remember who you are cross your roads careful remember I love you. 

Short letter cause of transfers and we have to get out to our area I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment