May 22, 2015

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! #217daysuntilchristmas

Hello everyone!

Wow! Talking to you all was the most amazing thing that has happened
to me! :) #reallife I love that we just talked about what I'm
eating...horrible things this week. But today I will bought new food. For
reals I will be eating sooooo much better this week it has been
killing me.

I feel like we just talked about what's going on with me....so please
update me on the happenings of your life.

So I am in a new area Florence it's on the coast and it is beautiful.
Please please yelp some places for us to eat. :) the coast is
beautiful, it's cold but nice good thing I packed all those sweaters.

Hmmmm....I can't believe I talked to you all. It was so good cause it
was phone within phones we are such a crazy good family. Start making
plans for Christmas!

The teaching pool is huge here we have someone on date may 30
(TeAnnas bday whoop whoot)
And we are teaching a bunch of people...no big deal just two greenies
teaching Florence. ;)

You will have to tell Grant welcome home and Ambers congratulations!
And all the anniversaries It's a great time of year!!! Yipeeee!

I'm just sooooo happy that I got to call you. Like really ill be
floating on this cloud of sunshine until December.

The work is good. I'm trying to be the missionary that the lord wants
me to be. Stretching and growing. It's so nice to be done with
training and just honestly I'm trying to be a big girl missionary.

Am I so weird as a missionary? Cause I am right!

I love you all so much. I can't even handle my happiness and joy right now.

This new transfer is great. :) I was so nervous to
talk you all cause I don't know I feel like I've been so weird and it
is so good cause I needed you all so much. And I miss you. And you
really do c
arry me. All the things are true that I said were true. So
keep the faith. Keep going you can make it through anything. The lord
is on your side. You've got this!




So go to the temple, read your scriptures, pray and love the lord with
all of your heart.

I love you all so much.Thank you for motivating me and supporting me. I couldn't do it without you all!!! :) So keep writing me! 

Love love,
Sister Karli Rasmussen

1-2-3 families forever
Remember who you are cross your road careful remember I love you.

#217daysuntilwespeakagain


No comments:

Post a Comment