May 22, 2015

This next week--> Last week in Transfers aka I am DONE with training! This week--> I had a good week ( I always get confused should I label it from last week or this coming week)

Hello Family, 

Sounds like you all had a wonderful week! :) YAY for Birthdays! I defiantly felt the Birthday power this week! :) 

This week I started off Kinda sick..I got a cold but it's all good I am sniffling my way through the work! hahah!! On Wednesday we had interviews with President and specialized training. It got us pretty pumped about the work. My interview went well...pretty sure I passed. HAHAH! You don't really pass the interviews but its true. :) We are suppose to go in with a question mine was something like, "Hey, I don't think I have ha the normal 12 week experience do you have any advice for me being able to dive into the work?" " He was like nope you haven't." And then gave me advice and stuff. It was all really good about jumping into the work. :) #goodstuff 

Story time--> My missionary work this week! (  I guess that's why you read my emails not to hear about my emotions but to hear about the work :) hahah) 

On Wednesday we went finding 2 hour 39 mins of going through past
former investigators.We had lost of unanswered doors and no. We went
to a K's house she is a young mom and her husband was watering the
garden. She was super nice but said she wasn't interested. She lives
by a pretty field so I ended up taken some photos. We just sat in our
car for a few mins.

​​
Picture this me just singing along
​T
he Redeemercd and looking at my pretty pictures when my comp
​sister 
Lawrence is
like ....hey and I'm like what???

​ DUN DUN DUN ​

There she was K knocking on our window. She said hi, ummm I
changed my mind.
WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!We have an appoint scheduled for Tuesday (cross your finger emoji) 





We
​ also​
met Fran she is a cool lady. She said she see the missionaries
at McDonald's all the time.
​ We are going to see her sometime this week. ​

This week
​end​
we went on exchanges. I took over my area and Sister Healy
​ ​
( The other stl) came with me. We had a swell time. She is hilarious and I will be her friend forever. We found the
​....​
The millers 
We knocked on a guy's door he wasn't interested so we
​asked him 
who
else...like good missionaries do... He said his neighbors a are jack
Mormons....yippee
​ ! We went to their house. They have been inactive for 25 years. We shared the Easter video with them and they are feeding us next week! #weekofbirthdays ​


​We talked in church. I spoke on the article of faith #3 and we sang in the other ward we sang "Savior" . ​

It was a great week don't ya think! :) 

So this next week
I finish training! YAYAYAY!! I have been out 12 weeks! Are you kidding me it has gone by so fast and so slow! I am super excited. :) This is also the last week of transfers. We have been talking a lot about transfers...it is going to be a big one. They usually don't keep the trainer and trainee together after training so....that means I will either be transferred or stay. I personally feel like I will be transferred. You never know though. But the other sister that is in training has gotten a little heads up about it like she is driving/he kinda asked her trainer while we were on exchanges. So I most likely will be transferred. We find out on Saturday and then we move on Monday. I am excited to have a new start! :) It's kind of exciting. But we will see what happens :) 

​My thoughts and feelings are to work as hard as I can this week and love this area and we will see what happens :) ​

Mother's Day is approaching as you all informed me. :) Don't freak out guys my voice has gotten lower... hahah just this week. Blah Blah! Words! Anywho I am excited to talk to you all. Make an agenda and it will be 30 mins and it may be a facetime call. SO get stoked!!! I am so happy to hear from you all please keep me up to date on all of the business that's going on in your life. :) 
How is your homework going?

Spiritual thought for this week. Well it is more of a "sister Rasmussen" Clarity moment. I saw my quad yesterday and I was like I love my scriptures I love them I love them. They are so good to me. I mean they are full of such wisdom and wise counsel. So I hugged them. I hope you all hug your scriptures but most of all I hope you read them! My last week in training is to pass off 5 BOM stories and I am like geesshhhh I don't know them. This week I am studying them like crazy. So will you study your scriptures with me? 

I miss you all very much. I think this week I got to the point of this is my life and it will be my life. So I am accepting this weird mission life and I am embracing it. I am trying to stay positive. It is hard but it will be ok. The Lord is aware of all of us. We just need to ASK and it shall be opened unto us. 

OK I feel like I have rambled enough for this week. I love you! 

KEEP THE FAITH! HUG your scriptures and WRITE ME! 

Love ALWAYS, 
Sister Rasmussen

​1-2-3 Families FOREVER ​
​Remember who you are cross your roads careful remember we LOVE You​

No comments:

Post a Comment