May 22, 2015

(No Subject)

Hello Family, 

THE WORK! 

This week we had an amazing thing happen. We went and met with Fergie... We got him set up for a baptism.dun dun dun the next day he called and dropped us because his wife didn't want him to join. :( Sad face for days. It's okay. we know that if it doesn't happen in this life it will happen in the next. 

We have 2 new investigators. We will be teaching them this week! #soexcited! 

We are also going to be doing TONS of finding...tracking, OYM and going through the area book. 

we had a great training on Friday about how we should leave a good impression and not be pushy missionaries if we are the face of the church then we should act as the Savior would. We also learned to ASK everyone for a referral. I am so excited for this next week. 

I am reminded constantly, of the power we have as missionaries. We have faced a lot of weird, strange and not normal events these past 2 transfers. I am told this is not normal and most newbies would have gone home. But see the testing of this area makes me want to work harder and to find more people. And to laugh and cry and just say you know what I am being tested! And now I am going to find out why! Who is out there that needs us so bad that all of these shenanigans would happen to us? SO ya we are going to find them! :) We all have divine potential. We need to look for ways that we can overcome the hardships in our lives. Because the only one who wants to see us fail is SATAN, and guess what he is the only one who will loose in the end. So why should we give into him! We shouldn't! #thatsall

Today was awesome. The senior couple in this area took us sisters on a road trip to Crater Lake. It reminded me of home. There was snow and I was in a Forrest. I miss those Utah mountains. Please see pictures below

I am working on trying to stay positive. I have a positive ring I wear. If I think negative I change it to my other finger. So far I am doing well at keeping my thoughts positive and happy. 

Can I just tell you I am learning so much out here. If I came for any reason on this mission it was to read the book of Mormon. I am reading and understanding which Is amazing and I love it! It is so powerful! 

Can you feel my next challenge coming on? 
Read the Book of Mormon daily. 
I have been doing this for years but I never really understood it. I came into it with a new purpose to actually read it and understand what the heck was going on and it has made all the difference. 
SO READ IT PEOPLE READ IT!!!! 

SO if you forget who I am remember.
-I am the awkward little sister of yours who just scram at the computer cause I thought it deleted my email and made the whole room laugh at me. 
-On our car ride back today, I feel asleep with my mouth open. (cute pictures) 
-I try and sing a lot
-I still reference the pop culture world and compare missionaries to actors 
-I know that life is hard but it is never worth giving up
- I know I can do anything because the Lord is on my side
-I know that OUR family is FOREVER






I love you all so much. You are my support. And when I have rough weeks, days and transfers I know you love me and you are cheering me on no matter what! 
Cause you are all the best! 

I love you! 
Keep the faith! 
​ 
1-2-3 families forever
Remember who you are cross your roads careful and remember I love you​

No comments:

Post a Comment