January 7, 2015

Taylor Swift - Speak Now

Speak Now 
What can I say, this album has some of my greatest memories streaming from it.
Taylor wrote this album all by here self, what an accomplishment. It is enchanting and sad and hopeful.

10-25-2010

  1. Mine 
  2. Sparks Fly 
  3. Back to December 
  4. Speak Now 
  5. Dear John 
  6. Mean
  7. The story of Us
  8. Never grow up 
  9. Enchanted 
  10. Better than Revenge 
  11. Innocent 
  12. Haunted 
  13. Last Kiss 
  14. Long Live 
  15. Ours 
  16. *If this was a movie 
  17. *Superman
  18. *Back to December (Acoustic) 
  19. *Haunted (Acoustic) 
  20. * Mine (Pop Mix)

Speak Now- I never thought I would be in a situation that I would need to Speak Now. I later found my speak now moment. If we don't say it they will never know. 

Dear John- We all have John's in our life that we need to let go of and simply show them who's boss. LOVE THIS SONG! 

Mean- Mean people are rude and they are everywhere, well not really but they come and go in life and this is the perfect anthem for those times in our lives. 

 Never Grow Up- I was living away from home when this album came out and I cried and cried to this song that expressed exactly what I was feeling. 

Last Kiss- Can we talk about how her breath in this song? It creates this vulnerable state that we all have felt. It is such a specific love story but yet is easy for us all to connect to all of us who never thought it would end with a kiss. Favorite song on the album. 

Long Live- We all have bands of thieves that we have journeyed to the unexpected with. 


Learn to Speak Now

No comments:

Post a Comment