January 7, 2015

Taylor Swift- Frearless

Fearless
When I got this album in the mail I scream and jumped up and down. I listened to it over and over and over again. This is defiantly my singing in the shower album. It is fantastic! I found my self gaining confidence by listening to this album. I also heard what pure heart break sounds like.

11-11-2008

  1. Jump then fall 
  2. Untouchable 
  3. Forever & Always (Piano version) 
  4. Come in with the rain 
  5. Superstar 
  6. The other side of the door
  7. Fearless 
  8. Fifteen 
  9. Love Story
  10. Hey Stephen 
  11. White Horse 
  12. You belong with me 
  13. Breathe 
  14. Tell me why 
  15. You're not sorry 
  16. The way I loved you 
  17. Forever & Always 
  18. The best Day 
  19. Change
Forever & Always- No words just listen to it. And you'll get it. 

Fearless- We all need a push to jump into our fearless capabilities. I am still searching for them in life we should never give up on ourselves we should be fearless. 

Hey Stephen- I find this song comical. I feel like it is my life. Can't we all agree having crushes on people is the best and the worst. This song is my favorite. "Would they write a song for you"

White Horse- Life is most often then not a fairy tale. 
You belong with me- CLASSIC! 

The best Day- Good old days are hard to remember but when you listen to this song you see clearly how life use to be. I cry every time I hear this song. 


We all need a reminder to be FEARLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment