January 7, 2015

Taylor Swift- Red

Taylor Swift's album Red is incredible.
Guys Guys Guys!!! This album is country, pop and full of collaborations.
It is the perfect breakup album and if your me, it is the perfect always album. Hahah!
But really, It may be one of my favorite albums.


10-27-2012


  1. State of Grace
  2. Red 
  3. Treacherous 
  4. I knew you were Trouble 
  5. All too well 
  6. I almost do 
  7. We are never EVER getting back together 
  8. Stay Stay Stay 
  9. The Last time 
  10. Holy Ground 
  11. Sad beautiful tragic 
  12. The lucky one 
  13. Everything has changed 
  14. Starlight 
  15. Begin again 
  16. * The moment I knew
  17. * Girl at home 
  18. * Treacherous (Demo version) 
  19. * RED ( Demo version) 
  20. *  State of Grace ( acoustic version)   

I knew you were Trouble- To all of the people who sing this song about me and to all those that I sing this song to....I knew you were trouble when you walked in.

All too well- I can't even. This song is so raw to me and every time I listen to it I find myself watching this story unfold. My heart literally sinks every time I hear it.

 I almost do- This song is the about the sudden halt that comes before you talk to someone you have already given up but are still thinking about.

Holy Ground- Our story should be told but I want to tell it with you...

The Lucky one- Is a story...and I like it a lot!

Begin Again- To quote my sister " It's country, its sad and it is hopeful". It is the song I listen to when I freak out about going on dates. :) you never know when it will begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment