January 7, 2015

Taylor Swift - 1989

If you haven't bought/listened to this album...STOP DROP AND GO CHECK IT OUT NOW 

I love all of these tracks. Also the deluxe album is even better...
I can't even handle how perfect this album is... I love Taylor Swift and she did it again.
 #1989album #yearoftaylor 

10-27-2014

1. Welcome to New York 
2. Blank Space 
3. Style 
4. Out of the Woods
5. All you had to do was Stay
6. Shake it off
7. I wish you would
8. Bad Blood 
9. Wildest Dreams
10. How you get the Girl 
11. This love 
12. I know places 
13. Clean


Blank Space- Ummm....funny funny. We are all a little crazy. "Loves a game wanna play"

Style- You know you shouldn't but you do it anyway.

All you had to do was Stay- In the end it was their choice not to stay

Bad Blood- Power anthem.

Clean- Favorite song. It takes awhile to get clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment