January 7, 2015

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swifts first album was my life savor. I literally gained a new friend and a new love for music. This young girl inspired me, I gained a dream a dream for music.
This young girl named Taylor became one of my best friends and things haven't really changed since then.
10-24-2006

  1. Tim Mcgraw
  2. Picture to burn 
  3. Teardrops on my Guitar 
  4. A place in this world 
  5. Cold as you
  6. The Outside
  7. Tied together with a smile 
  8. Stay Beautiful 
  9. Should've said no 
  10. Mary's Song (oh my my)
  11. Our song 
  12. I'm only me when I'm with you
  13. Invisible 
  14. A perfectly good heart

Tim Mcgraw- This was a song that I could only sing along to, until recently I found more meaning in it's simply stated "when you think of me" lyrics that seem to fit into every relationship I have had.

Cold as you- I found my darkness surface in this song. It was so much more then a stupid boy. It was truth that people are cold and hurtful and don't care that they are hurting you. This is my favorite song on this album. I know it's probably the most depressing one but it is where I found my expression.

The outside- I always seem to find myself on the outside. Through the years I have simply learned to accept and love being on the outside.

Tied together with a smile- I think this song was so important to me because you can smile and be happy but you can breaking inside. Beautiful.

Stay beautiful- If I could sing one song to everyone I have ever met it would be this one. We are beautiful. Even the people who have been cold or hurt me I hope that they find their own beauty in life.

Invisible- Most all of my famous loves story's are invisible.


Listen to this album even if it is to go back in time and laugh over your stupid boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment