March 8, 2015

Now I Know I Can Do Anything...Without Throwing Up

Hello there, 

Thank you for the wonderful emails. I print them out and read them all day on Monday. I can only read and write letters on Mondays...yep. HAhah!! But I can open packages every day...hint hint! 

It sounds like you are doing wonderful, sick, and well living life to the fullest. I am so glad that you are all apart of my life can I say that anymore then I do??? Hahah, I will always. We are blessed because we know the gospel of Jesus Christ and we LIVE it. It's okay that we are not perfect, that is what the atonement is for. Man I am so churchy... Hahah! 

My life as a missionary 
Alarm goes off...we kneel we pray. I put in my contacts. We run and I conspire to take a nap during the "1 hour" of get ready time....I eat and pray I get dressed and ready for the day... I pray I study and search the scriptures...We pray we sing we study we share...we go out we talk to people...we get rejected 100 times and accepted 1 time. We pray. We rejoice we eat we share messages. We pray. We plan. We study. We get ready for bed. We pray, we sleep.  REPEAT the next day

SO there is an idea of how I spend everyday of my life. :) it is lovely and hard. But I remind myself of why I am here and who's mission I am on. And that I can change someones life. 

I am doing well. I am trying to stay focused. It has been difficult this week. I miss you all so much. It's hard for me. But the WORK will keep me focused. We are having dinner with a couple this evening they have met with the missionaries for 22 years aka my whole life. And they have yet to be baptized. So we are praying we can help them. They are so sweet and nice. Everyone we visit with is very nice. We have hard times but we keep the faith that the Lord will lead us to them or them to us! 

Thank you all for your email. I pray for you each individually. I know that I am supported by all of you. When I am weak I think of you and I grow stronger. We are strong people! We can do anything. 

On Mom's Birthday I felt her so close to me. I know she is so close to me and that she loves us each so much. I am so glad that OUR family is forever. 

This is the true and everlasting gospel. It is true and I cannot deny it. I know that Heavenly Father loves me and knows me by name. I know that my Savior lives.

I love you all. 

Keep the faith! 

Love always, Sister Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment