March 8, 2015

I'm in a Very Green and Large Field Named Oregon!

Hi there! 

So it's been a long time coming. Finally I have a p-day. Nice.

So I left the MTC and spoke to all of you lovely people. Can I even express how much I love all of you? No. You are my world. my life would not be the same without you all. So thank you!! #soblessed I'll probably say it like 100 times. 


MADE it TO OR 
-wonderful and exciting 
-so GREEN 
-I'm like I'm gonna teach these people??
- :) 


The Mission Field


1st day
-got to the mission home
-started to freak the freak out
-learned 1,000 different things 
-had a dinner not from the MTX :) FINALLY 
-WENT TEACHING ON DAY #1
and it was simply amazing I realized that it doesn't' need to be a big deal. Cause I just love people and I am telling them the truth and stuff. 


Day 1
-WHAT the FREAK did I get myself into??? Bhahhaha!!! Real life
-Our car broke down....so day 1 I was walking around the streets of Central Point. I was like what is this LIFE?
Then all of a sudden  a miracle happened....We met a nice older man! He is an older gentlemen and we talked to him and he was like I LOVE MORMONS and we were like hey! Let us teach you. So we are going back tomorrow. 


Day 2 
- Wanted to cry 6 times it was a little harder
-We visited with more people
- I got stressed cause I have to memorize things, but I have prayed so hard and guess what???? I am super fast at it now! YIPPPE! 
- We visited with more people and man I love people and the Lord loves them
-got my iPad set up 
-WE GOT OUR CAR BACK

All the REST of the days
- So here iss the thing... I love you. I cannot express how much I love you. Real life I've seen some families and they are lovely and God loves them. But they are not you all. SO thank you for being you and for choosing to STICK with the it and to endure to the END. We know it isn't easy but it is ALWAYS WORTH IT! Thank you. 
- I saw a big old CAT it was like a huge dog but it was a cat....meow
- We are teaching and visiting and we are sharing the gospel with others. I love visiting with people. Also it's like hey this older generation are my friends and that is true. 

IPAD 
- I just had to go on a mission to get an iPad....Oh how the Lord has blessed me :) It is very handy! 


Companion 
-She is 19 
-She is a dancer :) 
- She is very patient with me 
-She is super cute 

My message. Weak things will be made strong. Real life! I mean I could not do any of this without the Lord. So ask in faith for what you are seeking and you will find it and you will be blessed. Put in the effort and he will bless you. 

I love you all so very much. Keep praying for me. THANK you for your love and support!! 
Keep the FAITH! 

Love ALWAYS, 

Sister  Rasmussen

​1-2-3 Families forever 
Remember who you are cross your roads careful and remember WE love you! ​


No comments:

Post a Comment