May 8, 2014

A post about a post


I have been so bad at this blog thing....BLAH BLAH I say every post. 

It is my one of my goals to make it better......




It's been exactly one year since I have traveled to Fiji. 


And while I was going home for Christmas break I had re-connection with my Fijian story. 


I am telling you this weird brief suspicious synopsis because I wrote about it.


I wrote a blog post about this experience and I did it while I was on drugs. 


WHAT??? Real I wrote it on drugs at like 4:00am.


Why was I on drugs you ask? I got my Wisdom Teeth removed. 


IT WAS THE WORST! My parents took great care of me and I only over dosed once. 


You know how people are funny when they are on drugs? I am the opposite I am completely emotional. This is real life. My sister took videos of me and they make me want to cry. I am so sad. 



Okay so enough of that. My next post is about Fiji and I am proud to say I wrote it on drugs! WHooo!! 



The End. 




No comments:

Post a Comment