August 7, 2012

List of Bliss

Things that I have done/doing that have made me happy!

  1. I am reading a great book, The Help
  2. I meditate for 5 minutes in the morning
  3. I make cute lists :) like this one
  4. I have a new roommate her name is Paisley
  5. My smile muscles hurt a lot lately  
  6. I now have $500 (If only, if only blog post)
  7. I am true to myself
  8. I love the gospel
  9. I watched to Olympics the only time I watch sports 
  10. I love everyone
  11. I have ACCEPTED  the fact that I will never be able to pass the test to see if I am a real person on the internet. Example FFJJ#O0EEJAJ Tell me what you see? They are so squished together. I always get them wrong. But I am okay with that :) 
  12. I love to write 
  13. My sister bought me Frank Sinatra's collection
  14. I love my life no matter what happens 
  15. I am working hard to be a human. 


That is my list of Bliss. . .as of now

Love, 
Karli Marie 

p.s. This is like my old journal entries from when I was a kid. I am so glad I am still that same girl! 

2 comments:

  1. Karli I love this! And I love you! :D You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are blogging more :) and I love that I am blogging more. We are awesome lets keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete