December 12, 2011

the truth is...

I recently watched The Help, what can I say I loved it!  It was so inspirational! A quote stuck out to me
"God says we need to love our enemies.It’s hard to do, but it starts with telling the truth". –Aibileen
Now I do not currently have an enemy but, I know in my own way, I am my own worst enemy. 

So I am going to list some truths about me! 

 truth be told...
- I want to change the world

- I Want to be a youtube Sensation with my sister (HAHA)  
Everybody Talks" Neon Trees Dance

- I am afraid to achieve my dreams 

- I can't help but look at my ruby red sparkly nail polish It screams "CHRISTMAS"

- I love crying in the Shower
- I try not to expect much 
-I giggle snort giggle snort when something is funny :)


- I live my "love life"through singing Taylor Swift songs 
- I Love pulling things off last minute
- Today I just wanted to break out into song (Sparks Fly T-swift)  and Preform for everyone around me but,I thought people would think it was a flash mob.
I didn't want anyone to be disappointed.  That it was just me singing. HAHAHA!

So there are some truths about me. 


I am going to work on saying the truth, to LOVE myself and Not to be afraid of Greatness.


Truth be told... I like my blog 


Love, 
Karli Marie


p.s. The Truth is...we all have something to say 

No comments:

Post a Comment